Saturday 5 January 2013

First blog ever

Hey everyone, 
I'm Christina :) I'm a new blogger, i am inspired to help girls with fashion tips or even hair- tips.
I tell you some stuff about me I am 16 years old my birthday is one the 3rd of January. My Favorite color is purple. I am a dancer and i have been dancing  for 12 years !!!  I have been doing Vet-Fashion so that is why I want to make a blog so i can get the bloggers to tell me ideas so i can do.
 I have a lot of inspirations in my life such has Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice and many more 
I chose Ariana Strongly because she has a very colourful style, I love how she does her hair and how she dresses, I am trying to make my  fashion like  Ariana but trying to change it a little such as collaborating  Victorious character style and  her real life style.
I love the brand Sabo skirt because its similar to Arianas style.

I'll try my hardest to come on but i am in year 11 now so i have concentrate on studying but i will try and come on every night to tell you my day 
I will also to a outfit of the day once a month and i will give fashion tips hair tips


xoxo Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment